My Educational Background
- Obtained Bachelors degree (B.Tech.) from Civil Engineering Dept.,
V.R. Siddhartha Engineering College,
Nagarjuna University, Vijayawada, India, in 1984.
- Obtained Masters degree (M.E.) in Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering from Center for Water Resources, Anna University, Madras, India, in 1987.
- Completed Doctoral study under the supervision of Prof. S Vedula
at Department of Civil Engineering,
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore,
India in 1992.
Worked in the field of Optimal reservoir operation for irrigation of multiple crops.
- During January 1999 to June 1999, worked as Boyscast Fellow at
Utah Water Research
Utah State University,
Logan, USA, with
Prof. Upmanu Lall.
Worked in the fields of Space-time disaggregation of streamflow data, Climate Hydrology and Neural Networks.
- Attended Ten weeks training programme on Remote Sensing technology and Applications through Visual Interpretation & Digital Analysis at
National Remote Sensing Agency
Training Centre, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. (Oct 1992 to Jan 1993).
- Attended training programme on Multimedia facilities and Applications at Centre for Continuing Education Programme,
I I T, Kharagpur. (Jan 1996).