1. K Karuna, and C S Manohar, Inverse problems in structural safety analysis with combined probabilistic and non-probabilistic uncertainty models, Accepted for publication, Engineering Structures, 2017.
2. Abhinav, S., and C. S. Manohar. "Substructuring tools for probabilistic analysis of instrumented nonlinear moving oscillator–beam systems." Applied Mathematical Modelling 42 (2017): 600-617.
3. Kanjilal, Oindrila, and C. S. Manohar. "Girsanov's transformation based variance reduced Monte Carlo simulation schemes for reliability estimation in nonlinear stochastic dynamics." Journal of Computational Physics 341 (2017): 278-294.
4. Ammanagi, S., and C. S. Manohar. "Adaptive time stepping in pseudo-dynamic testing of earthquake driven structures." Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering 14.11 (2016): 3047-3074.
5. Greegar, G., and C. S. Manohar. "Global response sensitivity analysis of uncertain structures." Structural Safety 58 (2016): 94-104.
6. Ammanagi, S., and C. S. Manohar. "Optimal cross-spectrum of road loads on vehicles: theory and experiments." Journal of Vibration and Control 22.19 (2016): 4012-4024.
7. Karuna, K., and C. S. Manohar. "Structural analysis with alternative uncertainty models: From data to safety measures." Structural Safety 62 (2016): 116-127.
8. Abhinav, S., and C. S. Manohar. "Global response sensitivity analysis of randomly excited dynamic structures." Journal of Engineering Mechanics142.3 (2015): 04015094.
9. Ammanagi, S., and C. S. Manohar. "Optimal input cross-power spectra in shake table testing of asymmetric structures." Earthquakes and Structures9.5 (2015): 1115-1132.
10. Greegar, G., and C. S. Manohar. "Global response sensitivity analysis using probability distance measures and generalization of Sobol's analysis." Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics 41 (2015): 21-33.
11. Sundar, V. S., S. Ammanagi, and C. S. Manohar. "System reliability of randomly vibrating structures: Computational modeling and laboratory testing." Journal of Sound and Vibration 351 (2015): 189-205.
12. Kanjilal, Oindrila, and C. S. Manohar. "Markov chain splitting methods in structural reliability integral estimation." Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics40 (2015): 42-51.
13. Abhinav, S., and C. S. Manohar. "Bayesian parameter identification in dynamic state space models using modified measurement equations." International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics 71 (2015): 89-103.
14. V S Sundar and C S Manohar 2015, Experimental studies on reliability model updating of a building frame model under random earthquake loads, Accepted, International Journal of Life Cycle Reliability and Safety Engineering.
15. Sundar, V. S., & Manohar, C. S. (2014). Random vibration testing with controlled samples. Structural Control and Health Monitoring, 21(10), 1269-1283.
16. V S Sundar, and C S Manohar, 2014, Estimation of time variant reliability of randomly parametered nonlinear vibrating systems, Structural Safety, 47, 59-66.
17. Nayek, Rajdip, and C. S. Manohar. "Girsanov Transformation–Based Reliability Modeling and Testing of Actively Controlled Structures." Journal of Engineering Mechanics 141.6 (2014): 04014168.
18. V S Sundar and C S Manohar, 2014, Updating reliability models for existing structures using measured responses, Accepted for publication, International Journal of Life Cycle Reliability and Safety Engineering.
19. B Radhika and C S Manohar, 2013, Dynamic state estimation method for input identification in instrumented structures, Earthquake and Structures, 5(3).
20. V S Sundar and C S Manohar, 2013, Time variant reliability model updating in instrumented dynamical systems based on Girsanov transformation, International Journal of Nonlinear Mechanics, Volume 52, June 2013, Pages 32-40.
21. V S Sundar and C S Manohar, 2013, Updating reliability models of statically loaded structures, Structural Safety, Volume 40, January 2013, Pages 21-30.
22. J M Chandra Kishen, Ananth Ramaswamy, and C S Manohar, 2013, Safety assessment of a brick masonry arch bridge: field testing and simulations, ASCE Journal of Bridge Engineering, Feb 2013, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 162-171.