1. Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore (July 2009 onwards).
a) Associate Professor, Dept. of Civil Engg (July 2015 onwards).
a) Assistant Professor, Dept. of Civil Engg (July 2009 - July 2015).
b) Associate Faculty, Centre for infrastructure, Sustainable Transportation, and Urban Planning(CiSTUP) (July 2009 onwards).
c) Associate Faculty, Robert Bosch Centre for Cyber Physical Systems(RBCCPS) (Nov. 2015 onwards).
2. Visiting Fellow, School of Civil Engineering and Built Environment, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia (November 2019 to December2019).
3. Visiting Professor, ITMO University, St.Petersberg, Russia (March 2016 to December 2016)
4. Assistant Professor, Dept. of Civil Engg., IIT Guwahati (March 2006 to June 2009).
5. May 2004 to Feb. 2006. Transportation Planner, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority, India.
6. July 1999 to April 2004. Teaching Assistant, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. Responsibilities include assignment preparation and evaluation, conducting lab., paper evaluation etc.
7. Aug. 1997 to March 1999. Teaching Assistant, Shri. Govindaram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science. Responsibilities include assignment preparation and evaluation, conducting lab., paper evaluation etc.
1. Guest Expert Speaker for GEF-UNDP supported Capacity Building Programme in Sustainable Transport for ULB officials in every Indian state conducted by Ministry of Urban Development (MOUD), Govt. of India and Institute of Urban Transport (IUT), India.
2. Guest Faculty to teach one week long course module on "Urban Mobility", to students of M.Sc. in International Cooperation and Urban Development, PAR/TU Darmstadt, Germany (www.urban-studies.de). (16th July 2007 to 20th July 2007).
1. Certified "Road Safety Auditor" through training and certification programme conducted by International Road Federation (India) and Australian Road Research Board at CRRI, New Delhi, from 8th to 12th Feb. 2010.